Miller & Fisher, LLC's AV Rated* lawyers represent business clients in the Indianapolis Metropolitan area and across Indiana. We provide a broad range of legal services and experienced representation in a number of different business-related practice areas. Our specific areas of focus include:
- Risk Analysis and Litigation Avoidance including consulting services, 'corporate physicals', contract review, and more.
- Business Litigation including shareholder disputes, construction contract disputes, real estate disputes, trust and probate disputes, exclusive supply contract disputes, ERISA disputes, and more.
- Employment Law including restrictive covenants, non-compete agreements, executive contracts, executive compensation and more.
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation representing real estate brokers, buyers, sellers, partners, and others.
- Construction Law handling construction-related disputes.
- Shareholder Disputes representing majority or minority shareholders in matters involving excessive executive compensation, buy-sell agreements, business or law firm dissolutions, and more.
- Federal Litigation in federal district court.
- Appeals Practice including cases involving business litigation, employment law, construction law, real estate law, ERISA, personal injury, and more in Indiana and Federal Courts.
- Catastrophic Personal injury and Wrongful Death including Product Liability.
If you are interested in the business consulting services we offer or have a business-related legal concern involving mediation, arbitration, litigation, or appeals, call or contact our Indiana business litigation lawyers today at our Indianapolis office location.